Nutrisystem: WEEK EIGHT


(snapped today on the way to swimming lessons :)

Half way!
I can't believe I am half way through my awesome Nutrisystem experience.
I'm feeling good about my progress, because it's progress.
I'm moving forward.
So many times I take two steps forward and one back,
and it gets so dang frustrating.
Honestly, I do wish that I had hit 20 lbs by now.
However, I'm not going to get it get to me,
and I'm going to keep moving forward.

My tip of the week . . . these!!!


+

Have you seen them?
They are tasty and fabulous and a great way to get
fruit to go.
I get them at Costco.
The kids are in love with the apples and pears - not so much the peaches.


CURRENT STATS:
Week One: -6 lbs
Week Two: -3 lbs
Week Three: -.5
Week Four: -2
Week Five: -0
Week Six: -1
Week Seven: -1
Week Eight: -.5

TOTAL: 14


Thanks so much for all the tips about exercise.
It looks like a majority of you exercise first thing in the morning.
I agree with you.
When I've been successful, it's because I do it first thing.


Things I need help with this week:
  1. What fun books have you read this summer?

Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. The opinions above are my own.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling tel:1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog