journals journals everywhere!


I mentioned in my last entry that I had printed out my 30 days of photos and was ready to start a happy lil journal project. The book I am using is the perfect length and size for the pics. I didn't want to do big page layouts or lots of additional journaling or anything. It's really all about the photos. And I think this will be such a fun keepsake! :) So here are Day's 1 & 2. Reliving that awful 2 days of the gas leak and no running water! Ohh boy..that hair! Though I am proud to have been a good sport about it! ;)
I have a ton on my plate right now...with orders, and the two very exciting events coming up...so I'm sorta at a snails pace with this journal...but I will indeed work on it whenever I get a moment! And I'll be sure to share with you guys! :) you can follow along on flickr as well! :)

And while I'm on the very close to my heart topic of Art journaling...here are some pages in progress from one of my in progress journals. Nothing fancy...nothing spectacular...really just relaxing with the process, not overthinking, and having fun. I really can't see an art journal as a place to stress out...or to get upset at mess ups...or a random "lame page" haha. It's just a fun escape. A place to try things out...flush out ideas and emotions. I really love journaling, and I'm so so excited to be hosting a workshop this October!! It will be an ALL day affair!! Imagine...8 hrs of art journaling with a bunch of awesome peeps who totally Get You!! :) What a great feeling and way to spend a fall day!! If you have been looking for something like this, Something that will feed your soul....treat yourself to this amazing retreat!! Art Is..in Danbury CT this October! It isn't too late to sign up! We would LOVE to have you!! It is going to be a FUN FUN time!! Lots of brand new tips, tricks, ideas, and techniques to share! :)

For more info click here! :)



I've also been doing some personal painting lately. More abstract than you are used to seeing from me/us. This type of painting is so relaxing for me...totally therapeutic. It's all about vibe, color, feel, mood, shape, and flow. I'm hoping to start a small collection of them. They really make me happy. Aaron is a big big fan of art that's not representational, so he likes these new pieces I'm working on a lot. No rules, no restrictions. :)

ok, see you all soon! xoxo, Jenny