A Birthday Sale!


Hey guys!
It's that time of year again...my Birthday has rolled around again...and whadaya know...I'm 25 AGAIN! 
And to celebrate this mathematical miracle we're throwing a big 25% off sale! (my real birthday is on the 22nd but we're starting a couple days early.) This is a great time to grab anything you might've had your eye on for a while...maybe one of our bigger signs or diecuts...ya know...an item where the discount will add up. Heck, I'm willing to share my birthday...shop for yourself...you deserve a gift. haha!
But seriously, a sale is sale...but when putting this together it's really you guys that we have in mind. You have no idea how much we appreciate your support...your pats on the back...your words of encouragement. We live to create and create to live...and without you guys none of it would be possible. Thank you so much for sharing another year with me. I look forward to many many more! Love ya to bits!
xo, Jenny