Perfect for Spring Lip Glosses!


I shared some fave glosses with you not too long ago, and I'm back with some Perfect for Spring shades! First let me start by saying that I adore my Too Faced, Buxom, Dior, and Nars lip glosses, but I would never shy away from trying a drug store brand just because it is "cheap". 

 I am a big big fan of NYX, and that doesn't stop at lip gloss. The quality, selection, and packaging of all of their products are incredible for the price. 

 Mega Shine Lip Gloss by NYX is moisturizing without being too sticky and feels nice on the lips. It comes in a cute 15ml tube, with an angled doe foot applicator. It has a very sweet cherry scent to it, but you don't notice it when it's on your lips. It seems to last about 4 hours before needing to be reapplied. I really really love it! These three so so pretty shades are just perfect for Spring...and Summer! I think they'd work with all complexions!


 I'd almost call it clear with a subtle shimmer. It just takes your natural lip color and makes it into the perfect pink lip. Splendid over your favorite lipstick too!

semi sheer medium pink with a hint of lilac, and no shimmer.  It appears quite bright in the tube, but in fact is totally wearable, and just plain ol' pretty!

 A perfect sheer milky baby pink with subtle shimmer!  I really think this one would work with all skin tones & complexions. Love it!

It is safe to say that I will be purchasing all three of these again as soon as I start running low! Totally adore them! And I will be trying (and sharing) a few more shades very soon!

Do you use NYX products? What are your faves?
xo Jenny