Friday Favorites




It's Friday! My gosh, did this week fly by for anyone else? It feels as if I lost a day somewhere in there! It was a week full of painting, sketching, packing, shipping, and planning. We are so looking forward to spending sunny days and pleasant nights out on the deck, another perk of living in the new house. We'd like to paint the wood railings white (like the house) and stain the floor. It'll be a lot of work but so so worth it. We just need it to be a little warmer before we dive in. And yes...I'll be blogging the entire process! From sanding and priming, to finishing and decorating! And of course celebrating our hard work! :) Soon soon! :)

Okie Doke... How about some Favorites?!

How adorable is the above polka dotted number? It's by Sonia Rykiel and the cartoon-ish bow is what stole my heart! I'm on the shorter side (5' 2") so it would hit a bit lower on the leg for me....which I like! I'd love to pair it with a cute black cardi. And Oh my gosh...I have a few ideas for shoezies! Love it!

Next, is this super cute golden heart ring. I had one just like it as a little girl. It is so so sweet! I love when the accessories of childhood cross the bridge into real grown up life. Gold, hearts...two of my favorite things! And it's on SALE! :)

Alright...how amazing is this sofa? It features 14 different shades of blue-green linen! It reminds me of a paint sample color card. Except you don't have to narrow your color choice down to your fave...you can have them all! The price is pretty much cuckoo...but we can dream right? I did the conversion...it's around $7,000!
I am a Salt & Pepper shaker nut! I have been collecting them for over 18 years...I have cupcakes, pianos, bunnies, teapots, and cakes. I love these for their color and feel! I adore mixing mid-century pieces with cutesy and fancy. The pink, aqua and gold just makes me melt!
I am a big fan of the vintage Cathrineholm lotus pattern. Being a pastel type of gal, I've never really been able to incorporate pieces with those colors into our home. But when I saw these bowls in black & white, I immediately started envisioning my kitchen shelves of pinks and aquas paired with them. I will be adding one of these Arne Claussen classics to our list of must haves.


If you have some favorites you'd like to share...leave me a link! I'd love to come see! :)

Alrighty, Let the weekend begin!
Love ya!
xo Jenny