Lip Gloss Love : Revlon Super Lustrous


Hey dolls!
Thanks so so much for all of the sweet compliments on our weekend project! So many of you pinned and re-pinned it over on Pinterest. Gosh! I mean, I guess it was a dramatic restyle. Never underestimate the power of Paint!! :) I'm looking forward to a Summer full of great yard sale finds and lots and lots of restyling! If you have any fab projects you'd like to share leave me a comment with a link! I'd love to see! :)

For years and years I solely wore deep dark red lips. Very "pin-uppy". That is till I tried Too Faced Glamour Gloss. I seriously fell in love with it! I'm pretty sure the first shade I tried was "barely legal" It was a semi sheer, peachy pink. One of those "My lips, but better" shades. I found that I was wearing it everyday! And have been a gloss gal ever since. Reserving my red lips for certain outfits, parties, and events.

I mostly stuck to higher end brands, till I tried Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss! It's not too sticky, totally true to color, long wearing, pleasant tasting, right amount of gloss/sheen, and has an even application. It is totally comparable to my fave high end brands!

My two fave shades (above) are Pink Whisper, and Pink Pursuit (limited edition). Light but pretty, and they can be layered over other lipcolor if you are looking for shine and a bit of glimmer.

And if you compare prices...Too Faced Glamour Gloss at 19.00 and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss at 6.99...you'd be cuckoo not to give them a try! :) And currently Ulta is offering a buy one get one 50% off!!

Perfect for Spring! :)

What are your current or new beauty faves? I'd love to know!
xo Jenny