Call for Sponsors!



Hey sweetpeas!
How was your weekend? Do anything super fun? I'm sure I'll be reading about your daytripping, crafting, cooking, thrifting and St Patty's day tales tomorrow! I am loving hellocotton.com so much! Just such a fab platform for one stop reading, drooling, daydreaming... you know?! it makes Monday's something a bit less dreadful ;)

Ok, so I've been blogging for years, and some of you have been with me since the begining...which I just love you so so much for! I thank the stars daily for all that Blogland has done for me! So many real deal friendships...the kindred spirits, the inspiration, you know what I'm saying, I'd be preaching to the choir here if I continued!

I've been honored to have my blog featured in some fantastic magazines, mentioned on some fabulous "big" blogs, as well as publisehd in some real deal books. Including Tara Frey's Blogging for Bliss (a true pioneer in blog how-to publications)...and most recently The Back in the Day Bakery Cookbook gives us a nice shout out! This blog has become so much more to me than just a place to post a pic here and there. It's really my home base and main focus. Lot's more fashion to come, home style tips, crafting, recipes, how-to's. And with lot's more content...which is what I'm about to get to...the blog is truly going to be a DESTINATION. I have lots of plans for this lil blog this coming year, starting with sponsorship. A great way to share and get your name out there in the eyes of your ideal audience.

So this is where you come in! Content draws interest and viewers...and You can be the content.

If you are looking to share your blog, new collection of handmade items, etsy, shop, small business website, there are affordable options for everyone!




$30.00 per month
There is only one feature ad each month.
Includes:
Q&A (get to know you post)
Link to blog/shop/twitter/facebook
Optional giveaway
Optional discount code to your shop
$20.00 per month
$50.00 for 3 months
Ads rotated each week
Includes:
Group Sponsor feature
Link to blog/shop/twitter/facebook
Optional discount code to your shop

$15.00 per month
$40.00 for 3 months
Ads rotated each week
Includes Group Sponsor spotlight
Link to blog/shop/twitter/facebook
Optional discount code to your shop

$10.00 per month
$25.00 for 3 months
Ads rotated each week

*No button to send me? No worries! I can whip one up for you... for Free! :)

If you are ready to place an ad and join the Everyday is a Holiday blog family, email me at jennyeveryday@aol.com with the following info:

1. The size ad you would like to reserve.
2. The site, shop, or blog you would like the ad to link to.
3. If you need a custom button designed for you.
4. The email address you would like your paypal invoice sent to.

If you have any questions feel free to email me! I'm super excited!!
xo Jenny