Sunny Sunday


Hey everybody! Hope you're having a lovely weekend! We have some sun shining...and our roofs are finally snow free! Though I did just see a facebook update about more snow headed our way by Thursday. Say it aint so! I never thought the day would come when I would be anti snow day. Does this mean I am a grown up?

I'm actually just popping in really quick...to say Hi!! But I will be back later tonight with a new painting...perfect for Valentine's Day or all year round! And...another Design Team spotlight!

till then...

I saw this a lil' while back, but came across it again yesterday. Really makes my heart happy. This daddy and daughter are too cute!! She is something else! :)


(pause my blog music first....way down bottom of the page)



See you guys later! Enjoy your day!
xo Jenny