Iced Passion Tea Lemonade: Mmmm. . .mmmm Goodness!

 I was recently introduced to this Starbucks yumminess and
decided that if I was going to partake of it regularly,
there had to be a way to make it at home.
So, I started experimenting and BAM! I made a yummy, low-calorie version.
Now my pocketbook and waistline are thanking me.

You'll need:
Tazo Passion Tea
Light Lemonade
Nectresse (or other sweetener)

First make the Passion Tea concentrate by brewing two bags of 
tea to every 8oz of water.
Since this is best made per glass, I brewed 8 bags of tea in 4 cups of water,
so that I would have enough concentrate for several glasses of tea.
Let this steep for 10-15 minutes. I like to let it sit for a long time.
Sometimes I even forget that I've got it steeping.
Then, put your concentrate in the fridge and chill it.
 When you get a hankering for some Passion Tea Lemonade,
then you've got your concentrate and you're ready to go!

In my Aladdin 20 oz tumbler, I added lots of ice.
Then, mix 2 parts tea to 1 part lemonade.
Well, that's what I like.
Really, it's all to your own taste.
I fill the passion concentrate to just above the pattern/indents on the sides of the cup.
Then I added one packet of Nectresse, put the lid back
on without the straw in place, covered the hole with my finger
and shook the dickens out of it.
You could just stir it up, but shaking seems fancier :)


It's super delicious and the kids were crazy for it.
And passion tea has health benefits - like calming and anti-anxiety effects.
We can all use some calm in our life, right?
And since it's been like 100 degrees here for 5 weeks straight,
with no sign of letting up, I might just be drinking this
into December.