Current Beauty Faves



I couldn't wait to share both of these with you guys. The skin care and beauty product market is HUGE...just endless options and you don't know who to trust or what to believe. So whenever I come across products that work for me I want to tell everyone I know. I cannot say enough good things about Benefit's b.right! Radiant skin care collection! When I saw that they offered a mini 6 piece intro set I was so excited to try it. I'd read lots of positive reviews about the collection and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it...especially the Total Moisture. I have dry skin and I've used countless brands, at varying price points, consistently exfoliating and moisturizing to no avail. But then this adorable little set came along and I can honestly say that within one week of using it I have absolutely no dry patches! My skin is noticeably brighter and smoother. Since I've been using the entire set in my daily regimen I don't think I can narrow it down to one specific product that's doing the trick for me. All I know is that as a collection it has worked wonders. 

This set Includes:
foamingly clean facial wash 8.9 g Net wt. 0.3 oz.
refined finish facial polish 8.9 g Net wt. 0.3 oz.
moisture prep toning lotion
triple performing facial emulsion SPF 15 PA++ 8.9 mL / 0.3 US fl. oz.
total moisture facial cream 3.0 g Net wt. 0.1 oz.
it's potent! eye cream 3.0 g Net wt. 0.1 oz.

The  bottles are tiny, I'd say hotel size. I think the price is great...$24.00. It has a lovely fragrance...what more can I say? I am sold on this collection. Everyone's skin is different so what works for me may not work for you. I have a fair complexion that is often dry and this is by far my favorite skin care collection. 



 I'm sure many of you have already witnessed the Buzz surrounding the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains from Revlon. Thousands of beauty bloggers can't be wrong! right? So I just had to try them for myself. Judging from what I saw on vids and from any swatches I'd seen on blogs, Honey seemed like such a pretty shade. And it is indeed! I have naturally quite pink lips, and this tone is my lips but better. I've been wearing it daily and I'd say that's what it is perfect for...a light & pretty look for everyday wear. 

From the Revlon site:
It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.

Ok, thanks for reading. I'm happy I was able to share these with you guys. Have you recently tried any beauty products that have surpassed expectations? I'd love to hear about it!
xo Jenny