Wonderful Wednesday...a link party!


 How is it Wednesday already? Oh my gosh this week is flying by! Aaron and I have been super busy working on a bunch of different things all at one time. I was just about to say something about having a bunch of irons in the fire but it's way too hot already. Oh wait, too late...I've already conjured up visuals of hot irons...sorry. I guess I'm just trying to say that while I was busy making other plans I blinked, and it was Wednesday. As I've mentioned other times...I try really hard to make lists to keep us on track, but  things have a habit of forcing their own order. We are putting the finishing touches on a big group of pieces for a gallery show! Which we are beyond pscyhed about! I'll share more about that this weekend. And we've been working on a bunch things for our Art Journaling series. This is where good editing skills come into play. We have to pace ourselves with the classes. Me and Aaron both have a tendency for over sharing. And when it comes to classes, the last thing you want to do is overwhelm your audience. With that said, I think we settled on a great starting point. Jeez, we're excited to get creative with you guys.

So, amid all those hot irons, I'm co-hosting this week's Wonderful Wednesday Link Party again! So if you'd like to meet some new blog friends, link up and start hopping! : )

See you guys Thursday for some super fun Art Journaling!

xo Jenny



Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday. This link party is here to aid you in finding not only new awesome blogging friends but followers as well. Share the love, follow the rules, and meet new people! This link-party can be found here every Wednesday.


1- FOLLOW YOUR HOSTS VIA GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT
(the first links in link-up, marked host!)
2-LINK UP USING YOUR BLOGS URL
(please do not use a specific post)
3-FOLLOW OTHER BLOGGERS & COMMENT
(meet new people, make new friends)
4-GRAB THE BUTTON, ADD IT TO YOUR BLOG
(share the linky love, and button up below)
5-SHARE THE WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY NEWS
(tweet, facebook,  instagram, etc about link party)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HOSTING
(email at contact.little.petrie@gmail.com)