Let's meet August's Fabulous Sponsors!





I'm a mixed media collage artist that loves everything vintage.  I went to art school, owned a brick and mortar store and now I enjoy the freedom of selling on line.  I use old photos, fabric, etc. in my art.  I live in an old house in Irvington, Indiana just a stones throw from downtown Indy with my nerdy husband and our little basset hound.  Vintage mixed with new and handmade makes for a warm and interesting home.




The College Tourist is building a national community by connecting college tourists and their college towns across America through our Million Postcard Project. TheCollegeTourist.com is a fun interactive site which allows college students to post a virtual postcard of the great things about their college towns. We embody the spirit of being a traveller both nationally and globally through uniting student's experiences of their college towns and global studies. In addition, our blog, speaks directly to the smart, savvy and fashionable college students who embrace the adventure of travel, life and fashion.



For 15% off use code:  HOLIDAY 

Hello! My name is Crystal & I am the owner of a fashion & family blog called, Billie Jean. I also have a small jewelry business on Etsy called, Billie Jean Jewels. The name, Billie Jean, is a combination of my two grandmother’s names, Billie Loree &  Sandra Jean, put together. I have a serious addiction to antique shopping & I am a huge fan of past decades. My grandmothers in any & every way inspire me & are my motivation to be the best woman I can be. I blog about my life in both Louisiana & Texas, my beautiful daughter & my handsome husband. I do also love posting about my home & my ever-growing closet. And with a huge collection of clothes, I can never seem to find anything to wear! One last thing, designer jewelry is a new passion of mine &  I hope that you guys can take the time to check out my shop! Enjoy the 15% off for Everyday is a Holiday readers! 




Hello, my name is Heather from vintage grey! I am a vintage girl at heart, and I’m always on the hunt for sweet treasures that I can bring back to life in my home, and in my handmade creations. I love to quilt, crochet, cross-stitch, embroider, and create pure crafty goodness. I am a Christian who loves Jesus, and each day I am seeking His will for my life. This year the Lord has lead me on a new venture of starting a blog and opening up a shoppe. Both have been such blessings! My little shoppe specializes in vintagey tea towels and other lovely goodies all made with re-cherished linens and modern fabrics to give your home a handmade, vintage touch. Would love for you to come by my blog and say hi!!



For 30% off use code:  jennyholiday

My name is Kara Haupt and I'm an artist, photographer, and design student. I spend my days blogging, designing, and hanging out with my cat. I love iced coffee and sketchbooks. 



My name is Laura McHugh and I love sharing my art, passions and creations on my blog.  Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing colorful vintage finds, salvaging items most would consider old or used and turning them into something Glam. I Love recycling the past and incorporating these items into my own vintage inspired accessories and artwork with a modern twist.



Free Shipping in the USA, use code:  everydayholiday1979

Diana Gonzalez is a self taught collage, mixed media artist, writer and teacher, formerly known as The Craftaholic. Sometimes she likes to get crafty with her two kids and artist husband (whom often complains of having too much paint and yarn in the closets).

 


AamapolaA is Maria Jose, a Spanish economist passionate about handmade and crafts. It all started with a craft class to learn how to decorate wooden boxes that sparked my creative side and eagerness to learn to do things.
The shop is broad, from brooches, earrings, bracelets, pendants, necklaces, rings, purses, handbags, hairpins, as well as boxes, frames and decorative mirrors that we make on request. Each article is made ​​from a completely handmade process with great care and perfectionism, which makes each one unique and unrepeatable. 



Aloha, I live on the Island of Maui Hawaii. I am an avid surfer enjoying my days at the Beach with my family. By Trade I am a Professional Airbrush Painter for Timpone Surfboards Maui.  When the Surf is Small I am in my Studio with my Chihuahua Creating Mermaids, Fairies, Surf Art and More for my Etsy Shop.  To see more of my work visit my blog.




Here at The Glamorous Housewife I discuss all things pertaining to being an elegant wife, a charming mother, and an enchanting hostess. From cooking the perfect roasted chicken to setting your hair in curlers, I hope to encourage you into living an inspired life; because deep down, we are all glamorous housewives.
......................................................................................



August was a great month for blogging and a great month in general. I'm so happy to play host to all of these fab sponsors, who are wonderful artists, shop owners, fashionistas, writers, and moms. Please go and visit each one when you get a chance. 
I'm thrilled to be connected to these lovely and talented ladies! And I hope to pass that connection on to you guys. 

Ohhh and don't forget about this month's fabulous giveaway! You still have time to enter! :)

Happy weekend friends!
xo Jenny