Hey! Wanna become a Sponsor in September?


Holy Crow! September already? Nutso!

But you know what? I am so so ready for it! Bring on the Fall Fashion, tea, chilly night time walks, the sound of school bus brakes, hats, pies...and all that great stuff! I'm an October baby so that means I can start compiling my Birthday wish list. ;)

I'm am just so excited about all of the fun we are having here at Everyday is a Holiday! Over the past few months we've been seeing a steady increase in traffic, with lots of new followers and friends spreading the word and love! Thank you SO much for that! I am so so happy to be connected and love being a part of this totally awesome community we have! 

If you are a blogger, a small or big business owner, a youtuber, have an event to promote, and you are looking to spread the word about all the good things about you and what you do...AND if you think  that you, me & Everyday is a Holiday readers would be a great match...well then we'd love to have you as a sponsor in September! 

And if you feel that we're a good fit you should definitely look into the 3 month discount option...which at this point, will bring you right into the Holiday shopping season! This is a very popular option with our repeat sponsors.


To learn more about advertising options/rates visit the Sponsor page

Feel free to email me with any questions!
jennyeveryday(at)aol.com

Aaron and I are beyond psyched about the things we have planned for the next few months...I promise some good good stuff!

xo Jenny