I love bespoke zine and I bet you will too!



Hey friends!
How was your weekend? I had high hopes of getting tons done both work and personal but woke Saturday morning with the worst sore throat ever! It was like fire-y sandpaper! Then as the weekend wore on all over body aches, headache, runny nose...you know, grab the party hat, toss some confetti...I'm a sickie! :/

I'm still sniffling like mad, and my head is pounding, but the body aches aren't as bad as yesterday. I emptied the dishwasher and felt like I had just done an hour workout. But...I was able to empty the dishwasher...things are looking up! :)



I've been meaning to share this with you for a little while now...
 *bespoke* is a quarterly Australian Zine (with both print and digital versions available) made by the handmade community, for the handmade community.
It is full of stories, interviews, features, tutorials, recipes, and much more! Topics covered include craft/handmade, vintage, art, photography, and all things creative.




bespoke is currently on issue 7! But you can grab all back issues here.  I am so impressed with the love and passion put into every issue! The fantastic team of gals bring us the very best of what our artsy community has to offer. Not only do they have their eyes, hearts, and fingers on the pulse of the latest and greatest that the creative world has to offer...they're also a grass roots endeavor, welcoming submissions in the form of art, photography, a product, essay, story, or anything else!  





Full of eye candy, inspiration, and information...you're sure to find like minded kindred spirits from all over the globe...sharing their thoughts on art & style...telling stories, and bringing handmade goodness into our lives.



There is a bespoke blog as well...brimming with all sorts of fabulousness in the form of recipes, art, interviews, and eye candy galore! So much good stuff! Go see!

And why not spread the word and love by liking and sharing them on facebook! Another way to purchase copies is on etsy.

I truly love what these girls are doing! Bringing our global handmade community together. I Love everything about bespoke and thought you would too! :)

xo Jenny