Friday Favorites


Gosh...did this week fly by for you guys too? Sometimes I'm on the fence about that being a good thing or a bad thing. I tend to think bigger than: "let's get to the weekend!" And I'm more like: "oh geez, life is short...let's not hurry it". Yeah, I'm a mega overthinker. I really try to keep that stuff to myself. It has always gone hand in hand with me being a panic-y person. I've certainly come a long long way with that stuff, but old habits die hard. I still have to over analyze everything. Including if it is right or wrong or good or bad of me to be glad the week went fast. Yeah, I never said I wasn't a nut.

Anyways...It is Friday! That means if Aaron and I do indeed intend on making Sundays our lazy day of Art Journaling (and Breaking Bad) it'll be here in a blink! I just imagined Jesse Pinkman saying "Art Jounaling B*#@!"  and made myself laugh. Any Breaking Bad fans?

So umm...how about this suuuper cute dress above? So many ways to go with it! Dashes of color, cute bag, shoes, hair bow. I really like it a lot!


Ok this thing is just cool! It's geometric and it's GOLD! It would bring such a futuristic pop to our living room. All it needs is a fabulous vase or stack of books...or Art Journals on top!  :)


I just love this. Plain and simple.


Yep...more Geo and Aqua!  :)  I would adore a few of these around our deck! And maybe even in the studio holding my washi tape! :)


I love this pillow. And again, I could sit and debate both sides of the coin. It's Friday and I'm sharing my favorites...things I certainly think I need. 

xo Jenny