My Summer Reads List


Last year I wrote a post about great summer reads that
I recommend you read.
This year I'm sharing what's on my summer "to read" list
as I spend my days by the pooland at the beach :)

I'm taking a challenge from Julie and reading thesebefore the movies come out!
I'm pretty sure I read The Great Gatsby in high school,
but that was SO long ago, that I can't quite remember.

Several of the series I've read had books come out recently.
(That sentence feels awkward, doesn't it?)
So I'm also reading:
 

I also might read this 
because I read Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
and it was entertaining.

After watching this movie,
I feel compelled to read the book.
 

These two came recommended and I thought
I'd give them a spin if there is time left at the end of summer.

 This list should help me keep up with JT's goal for the summer :)
 

What are you reading this summer?
What should I add to my list?
Tell me!