Let's meet June's Fabulous Sponsors!




10% off Your Entire Order: EIAH10

Macarons and Stilettos is a blog dedicated to everything kawaii and fashion. Written by Aubree, a 23 year old jewelry designer and grad student, the blog is a handbook for living the cute life with style. Updated every day, posts on Macarons and Stilettos contain kawaii recipes, DIY tutorials, inspirations, shopping and products, fashion trends, nail art and beauty tutorials and much more! Macarons and Stilettos is written for anyone who needs a little cute in their life, from the average person to the kawaii fashionista. Either way, it is sure to bring a little more happiness to your day! 




Get 20% off here.

Atomic Cowlick is an online retailer that provides an array of graphic tee's and accessories for ladies and gents.  Their new line, The Women, is focused on the always changing attitudes of everyday ladies highlighting our goofy side, love for design, eccentric taste, and our devotion to Mother Nature. Atomic Cowlick is dedicated to building individual style one tee at a time!




I have owned my retail store 'Out of the Blue' for 12 years. I also run The Mermaids Mercantile, a one of a kind, vintage and handmade flea market that takes place on the last Sunday of every month. In my spare time I am an aspiring actress working toward hosting my own design show. I have been creating and selling my handmade designs for 20 years. My work has been featured in several magazines and on TV. 




Bake and Destroy founder Natalie Slater is best known for drawing inspiration for her original recipes from unexpected places - like cartoons, heavy metal and professional wrestling. For that reason, BakeandDestroy.com has struck a chord with experienced chefs and DIY novices alike. With recipes ranging from French Toast Donuts to Nacho Cupcakes, Bake and Destroy is a website, and soon-to-be cookbook, for people who party in their kitchens. Bake and Destroy is also the home base for SugarSlam, the “most delicious competition is sports entertainment.” Each year, the pro-wrestling themed online bake-off attracts hundreds of entries from around the world and features celebrity judges like WWE’s Amy Dumas and US Air Guitar Champion Nordic Thunder. 




Retro Cafe Art Gallery is an online shop specializing in unique art supplies for the mixed media artist and jewelry maker ... including but not limited to Collage Sheets, Digital Collage Sheets, Antique German Doll Parts, German Dresden, Vintage Goodies, and our popular Coffee Break Design Shrine Kits, Stencils, Cut-Outs, Charms, ATC Frames/Windows, Acrylic Embellishments, and more. We have many great supplies that you can’t find anywhere else, and as always we offer fast shipping and great prices. We also have a fun Facebook fan page where we host weekly giveaways, art sample galleries, contests, and more! Please come join in the fun!




Create*Loves started when my creativity was re-born after my first son, Simon, was born.  I have always enjoyed crafts and making things with my hands. I took art and graphic arts all throughout highschool, and they were hands down my favorite classes. When I decided to go into hairstyling, my life was consumed with my Cosmetology classes, living independently, and planning a wedding.  Once Simon was born, and I had his first year to spend at home with him, I allowed my creative energy to unearth and became addicted to scrapbooking. Crocheting has become my favorite hobby, and I have a weakness for fibers and expensive yarn.




My name is Gentri and I own a little bloggy- Gentri Lee. It's named after me... if you couldn't tell. I'm a 20-something yr old who is studying to be an aesthetician and makeup artist. Some of my favorite things include- mountains, foxes, roadtrips, and mint chocolate chip ice cream. I love blogging with all of my heart and have made some lasting friendships. I love to post about fashion, DIY's, skin care, beauty, inspirations, adventures, and day to day life.




20% off Your Entire Order: SUMMER20

With a lifelong love of crafts, fashion and everything girly, my journey with Tippy Stockton began in 2009 when I started selling on ETSY, shortly after the passing of both of my parents within a few months of each other. Through my grief, I found my purpose; to be the creative person my Mother always knew I could be.   With a background in Interior Design, Industrial/Product Design and Graphic Design, designing jewelry has been an outlet that combines all elements of design.  In August, 2011 I began a new chapter in my story when I  launched my own website www.tippystockton.com




I'm a mixed media collage artist that loves everything vintage.  I went to art school, owned a brick and mortar store and now I enjoy the freedom of selling on line.  I use old photos, fabric, etc. in my art.  I live in an old house in Irvington, Indiana just a stones throw from downtown Indy with my nerdy husband and our little basset hound.  Vintage mixed with new and handmade makes for a warm and interesting home.




Hello my name is Nikki and I'm very pleased to meet you! I'm a 26 year old dreamer living with my love Joris, three cats and a bird in a tiny apartment in the Netherlands, the land of wooden shoes, windmills, tulips and cheese. I love to wear vintage dresses, and can never have enough of them. My kitties are like my children, you'll see them appear often on my blog. Though I blog for myself, as a positive and creative outlet, I hope you enjoy reading my posts and I'd love to hear your thoughts...





ViXXen Clothing is your one-stop-shop boutique specializing in unique & fashionable clothing & accessories. Whether you are looking for sexy nightclub clothes, vintage inspired styles, or something simple & comfortable, viXXen clothing has you covered with a huge selection of clothing & accessories.




My name is Violet and I blog over at Blythe Ponytail Parades, a compilation blog featuring my photography and progress with the business, food and crafts! I am always trying to keep things fresh, new and exciting while posting throughout the week! Come on over if you enjoy vintage inspired photography, tutorials and DIYs, new decadent recipes or a load of inspiration to brighten your day!




15% off Your Entire Order :  VINTAGE15

My name is Laura McHugh and I love sharing my art, passions and creations on my blog.  Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing colorful vintage finds, salvaging items most would consider old or used and turning them into something Glam. I Love recycling the past and incorporating these items into my own vintage inspired accessories and artwork with a modern twist.



blog / shop / twitter

Hi! I'm Marilyn and my blog is Pulp Sushi. I live in the Hudson Valley region just north of NYC with my boyfriend. I work in HR but my goal is to creatively work for myself.  My blog shares shop updates, crafty tutorials, reviews, and my own stories about growing a business, and still being a city girl at heart. I'm unapologetically addicted to coffee, desserts, music & dresses. 




15% off Your Entire Order (either shop) : JENNYEVERYDAY

Please Note began just over a year ago as a very small Etsy shop specializing in only a few handmade invitations. I'm more than pleased with the progress I've made since then, expanding and creating a second vintage Etsy shop as well as the Please Note blog. The blog is my absolute favorite aspect of Please Note. I post daily and love to feature DIYs that I'm currently working on as well as step-by-step recipes with lots of photos. 




Hello!  My name is Krista.  I am a mama, artist, and blogger.  I draw funny little characters.  I love hot summer days.  Diet Cherry Coke, with a maraschino cherry in the cup.  We love the Yankees.  Visit the beach a lot.  Enjoy watching old shows together.  ('Columbo' is the new hit this summer...weird, I know.  But the kids and hubby love it:)... I'd love if you would stop over, check us crazy kids out, and say 'hello'!:)  I'd be happy to meet cha! x  


15% off Your Entire Order (through next week): SCLOVE

.........................................................................................................................................


I am so thrilled to share such an amazing line up of creative souls with you this month! It feels a bit like hosting an intimate party with my closest friends in fashion, photography, and jewelry making...while around the room the party guests are talking about their love for vintage things, and sharing their baking secrets, or giving scrapbooking and DIY tips. I swear that I was smiling so big when putting this post together! We are so lucky to be connected...to be invited to this fab party!  All sharing our talents, thoughts, dreams, ideas...and making sure everyone is properly introduced and made to feel right at home.

I hope you'll take some time this weekend to relax and do some blog and shop hopping! Introduce yourself! Let them know Jenny Holiday sentcha! And take advantage of the fabulous discounts some of these great shops are offering!

Happy Weekend friends!
xo Jenny