Let's meet our fabulous May Sponsors!




I'm a mixed media collage artist that loves everything vintage.  I went to art school, owned a brick and mortar store and now I enjoy the freedom of selling on line.  I use old photos, fabric, etc. in my art.  I live in an old house in Irvington, Indiana just a stones throw from downtown Indy with my nerdy husband and our little basset hound.  Vintage mixed with new and handmade makes for a warm and interesting home.



The College Tourist is building a national community by connecting college tourists and their college towns across America through our Million Postcard Project. TheCollegeTourist.com is a fun interactive site which allows college students to post a virtual postcard of the great things about their college towns. We embody the spirit of being a traveller both nationally and globally through uniting student's experiences of their college towns and global studies. In addition, our blog, speaks directly to the smart, savvy and fashionable college students who embrace the adventure of travel, life and fashion.



I have owned my retail store 'Out of the Blue' for 12 years. I also run The Mermaids Mercantile, a one of a kind, vintage and handmade flea market that takes place on the last Sunday of every month. In my spare time I am an aspiring actress working toward hosting my own design show. I have been creating and selling my handmade designs for 20 years. My work has been featured in several magazines and on TV. 



My name is Jules and my little blog is about all things cute. I write about my favourite things in life : being happy and living life in a positive way, living in toronto, my travels/adventures, baking cupcakes, hopes & dreams, love, and trying to spread a little sunshine in to everyones day!



Hello there! We are Stefanie and Erin of the blog Oh So Lovely Vintage! We are also the proud owners of a 1956 camper trailer that we converted into a mobile vintage shop named Olive, and a brick-and-mortar vintage boutique called Rhymes With Orange! If you are as obsessed with the 1950's and 1960's as we are, be sure to stop by our blog for posts about vintage fashion, home decor, DIY's, and other lovely things! XO


blog / shop / twitter

My name is Rachele from The Nearsighted Owl and I like to draw, crochet, cook and take photos. I have more than a few tattoos, have been pescetarian for more than a year and am a fat acceptance activist and short hair enthusiast. I blog about lots of things from the digital portraits I create, thrifting, our cats to the outfits I wear and our adventures in Oregon.


blog / shop / twitter

My name is Maryam and I am a former elementary art teacher turned stay at home mom to baby Margaux.  I live in Dallas with my husband, baby and two doggies, Marzipan and Spock.  Pamplemousse1983 started as an online diary of sorts, became a more cohesive blog where I shared things I found to be interesting and relevant and eventually evolved into what it is today.  Since having Margaux I have included bits about her growth and development as well as my growth and development as a new mother and the trials that sometimes come with the territory but I try to keep the mom talk to a minimum.



Hi there lovely friends of Jenny! My name is Juli and I'm the glitter pixie wild thing in charge at Dear Sweetlings. My blog focuses on manifesting and finding magic in daily life. I love to share my hobbies and passions such as spinning my own wool, my crochet and felting projects, drawing, vintage and thrift shop finds and sneaky peeks into my secret garden (usually you can spot a shy brachiosaurus or bold faerie somewhere!) Join me in my adventures with my dashing Owl Prince and my rat babies Gandalf, Severus and Kingsley in our hobbit home. Pull up a toadstool and stay for some tea, I'd love to have you. 


blog / twitter / Instagram: @sherryturley

Hi, I'm Sherry! I'm a twenty something wife, SAHM, youth leader's wife, photographer, blogger, and vintage lover who enjoys crafting, baking, and thrifting in my spare time. My husband and I run a photography business part time so I can stay home with my son Noah. You can follow all of my adventures on my blog Oh So Lovely.



Hello! I'm Kate and I blog at Scathingly Brilliant -- a mish-mash of personal style, music, movies, cats and astronomy. I spend most of my time working on my etsy shop, Flapper Doodle, where I sell my illustrations and things with my illustrations printed on them. When I'm not blogging and etsy-ing, I'm usually watching The X-Files and classic movies or playing with my adorable cats Chloe, Hypatia and Hubble!




Hey friends of Jenny! I’m Dana, a designer from Canada and you can find me rambling about my life, projects, and so much more over at my blog, Wonder Forest! I also run a little shop under the same name that consists of cute plush forest critters, camera strap covers, and a bunch of other handmade goodness!  Stop by sometime and say hello!


blog / shop / twitter

Hi! I'm Marilyn and my blog is Pulp Sushi. I live in the Hudson Valley region just north of NYC with my boyfriend. I work in HR but my goal is to creatively work for myself.  My blog shares shop updates, crafty tutorials, reviews, and my own stories about growing a business, and still being a city girl at heart. I'm unapologetically addicted to coffee, desserts, music & dresses. 



Retro Cafe Art Gallery is an online shop specializing in unique art supplies for the mixed media artist and jewelry maker ... including but not limited to Collage Sheets, Digital Collage Sheets, Antique German Doll Parts, German Dresden, Vintage Goodies, and our popular Coffee Break Design Shrine Kits, Stencils, Cut-Outs, Charms, ATC Frames/Windows, Acrylic Embellishments, and more. We have many great supplies that you can’t find anywhere else, and as always we offer fast shipping and great prices. We also have a fun Facebook fan page where we host weekly giveaways, art sample galleries, contests, and more! Please come join in the fun!



My name is Laura McHugh and I love sharing my art, passions and creations on my blog.  Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing colorful vintage finds, salvaging items most would consider old or used and turning them into something Glam. I Love recycling the past and incorporating these items into my own vintage inspired accessories and artwork with a modern twist.



I'm Robyn from England and Pixy is my little corner of the internet! It is a blog about all sorts of things, so even the most different of people may find something they like on there! I've been seriously blogging for about a year and a half and I love the people I have met, and I'd really like to meet more! Drop by and say hello some time. Pixy covers a lot of different subjects, from films to music to beauty to fashion and beyond! I have an unhealthy relationship with 80s action films and Ryan Gosling, collect My Little Pony and VHS tapes and LOVE new friends. I hope you like my blog!


blog / shop / youtube

Hydrangea Hippo features hand-crafted items, papercrafting kits, unique supplies, tutorials, and more. I am a papercrafting instructor and designer in Southern California and have had a passion for crafting my entire life. Check out the Hippo Blog where you can sign up for our email newsletter as well as grab our blinkie code. The blog is full of tutorials, info, and ideas! 

...................................


What a fantastic line up! So much personality, talent, and style! I hope that you find a new favorite shop or kindred spirit. With the range and spectrum of fabulous personalities collected here...I'm sure you will! 

xo, Jenny