Product Review: Animals United on DVD


I had the opportunity to review the movie Animals United: Adventure in Africa.
I jumped on the chance because of JT's never-ending love for anything
animal related - and especially things that involve animals in Africa.

I received the movie the afternoon before we left for our 15 hour road 
trip to Oregon, so it was perfect timing because I like to have at 
least one new movie the kids haven't seen so we can 
keep things fresh and exciting on the long drive.

Well, since we left at 9:00 PM that night,
the kids slept most of the way to Medford - our first stop,
so I didn't get a chance to use it on the first part of the trip.
However, because of some bad weather on the return portion
of our long drive home, we had the perfect chance to use it.

Both kids were totally enthralled with the movie.
And I would have to say that it is JT's favorite movie to watch right now.
He wants to watch it every chance he gets.

It is now available exclusively at Walmart!

Synopsis: The animals in the African savannah are wondering what happened to the water. 
Billy the Meerkat and his friend, Socrates the Lion set out in search of water. On their incredible journey to find the water and to save their family and friends, they run into a motley group of animals new to Africa: rooster, polar bear, kangaroo, koala, Tasmanian devil and two turtles, who join them for the adventure. The animals discover that the water is being held for a human luxury resort. So, they decide to unite and call on all creatures large and small to fight back.


Disclosure: I was given a free copy of Animals United to preview and review. I watched it with my children because I wanted something new to watch during a LONG road trip. All the thoughts & opinions are mine.