Let's meet April's fabulous sponsors!



Influenced by the latest fashion trends, colorful 1940's & 50's décor, 60's & 70's bohemian fabrics, and shabby chippy French country design, Hot House Market brings you pretty little things from the past that mix fabulously with today's modern style. Owners Doug and Carrie Rosen offer the best eclectic mix of furniture, art, glassware, dishes, and décor for your home at reasonable modest prices. In addition to selling their gorgeous wares in Brooklyn, NY, Chicago, IL and Lafayette, IN, Carrie and Doug bring their Traveling Boutique to the best Vintage Markets across the Midwest. Contact Hot House Market to provide styling services for special events, weddings, and dinner parties as well.


Discount code:  itsaholiday  (15% off )

I'm a mixed media collage artist that loves everything vintage.  I went to art school, owned a brick and mortar store and now I enjoy the freedom of selling on line.  I use old photos, fabric, etc. in my art.  I live in an old house in Irvington, Indiana just a stones throw from downtown Indy with my nerdy husband and our little basset hound.  Vintage mixed with new and handmade makes for a warm and interesting home.



Hey guys, my name is Kelsi! I am a professional hairstylist living in Seattle, Washington. Kelsi Does Hair is my lifestyle blog, and as the tagline (What's on my mind, what's on my feet, and everything in between) implies, I write about my life, personal style, hair, makeup, food, and anything else that strikes my fancy at the time. I also have a little vintage shop on etsy called Trash Treasury Vintage where I stock pretty things for you to wear and use.



Discount code: SWEETS   (15% off )

Color is my addiction. I am an unemployed Interior Designer, and everything I do is influenced by my flair for design. I love to create unique things, so it is rare you will see a carbon copy of anything on my site. If you see something you love, you better snap it up, because unless it's a basic item, you'll never see it again quite the same way.


Hollie Wood is a collector, stylist and interior designer. She sees her work as a treasure hunt that takes her deep into the mountains of the south, the global markets abroad, antique malls and thrift stores. She unveils and brings back to life items lost in bins, forgotten in attics, and abandoned in garages. Born 1982 in Chapin, SC into a family of collectors, Hollie’s aesthetic springs from a modest and thrifty childhood. She counts her resourcefulness as an  integral element of her craft. Her ability to expose the stories behind everyday items, and change our perspective of their worth is her gift.


Come and join the Art is...You family in 2012 for a retreat that is all about Community through Creativity. Artists across the country are waking up to the power of each other, coming together in either Petaluma or Stamford for a joyous week of art workshops, all inclusive lunches, panel sessions, heart starter mornings, and suppers each night.  
Our theme for 2012 is Weird, Wild Wonderful and we are excited to introduce some new activities and opportunities at each venue. Give yourself permission to play. 



Discount code: Holiday10  (10% off)

Retro Cafe Art Gallery is an online shop specializing in unique art supplies for the mixed media artist and jewelry maker ... including but not limited to Collage Sheets, Digital Collage Sheets, Antique German Doll Parts, German Dresden, Vintage Goodies, and our popular Coffee Break Design Shrine Kits, Stencils, Cut-Outs, Charms, ATC Frames/Windows, Acrylic Embellishments, and more. We have many great supplies that you can’t find anywhere else, and as always we offer fast shipping and great prices. We also have a fun Facebook fan page where we host weekly giveaways, art sample galleries, contests, and more! Please come join in the fun!



I have owned my retail store 'Out of the Blue' for 12 years. I also run The Mermaids Mercantile, a one of a kind, vintage and handmade flea market that takes place on the last Sunday of every month. In my spare time I am an aspiring actress working toward hosting my own design show. I have been creating and selling my handmade designs for 20 years. My work has been featured in several magazines and on TV. To find out more about me and get info on the latest news visit my blog or Facebook page debisdesigndiary.blogspot.com or debisdesigndiary on Facebook


blog / shop 

Discount code: HOLIDAY (25% off)

I started my blog last summer in partnership with my Esty store, Lost Cabin Vintage.  It is a mishmash of all that catches my eye in the world of vintage, design, music, film, photography, fashion, books, mags, zines, blogs, old stuff/new stuff.....the list goes on.  When I get the chance I love to hand dye vintage slips and make my own jewellery too :)



Hi friends of Jenny! I'm Colleen, and I have a little blog called Paisley Boulevard. It's just a little creative outlet for me to share bits of my little family and life, along with my random creative endeavors. I'm currently having fun with diy beauty treatments and sharing a new one each week! Stop by sometime, I'd love to have you! 



I'm a fashion and art student who turned proffesional baker.
I now own my own little business . I blog about what I love most...baking, fashion, makeup,
party/weddings and home decor . 




Sheri Ann Ponzi is a self-taught artist from Kingston N.Y. She is partner and soulmate to Michael Golzmane and mother to two amazing teenage sons. Sheri's work is heavily influenced by her experiences with intuitive healing practice and immersion in the realms of visionary spirituality, as well as her love of color. Sheri views her creative process as being equal parts sacred practice and inspired play. Her intent is to create works that express and reveal what is in her heart. Angels in my Studio is a 5 month online mixed media art course. And it is so much more than "just" a course in art technique. This course is intended for those who are truly in the moment, open to deepening their connection with the unseen.

blog / shop / instagram 

Susan has been teaching, selling crafts and painting for twenty-six years. She also is a freelance writer/designer, editor, photographer and poet. Her work has been published with the magazines Canadian Scrapbooker, Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbook News & Review,  and Canadian Living. Susan’s written and illustrated children’s literature and her poetry has appeared in several anthologies. Susan is a contributing writer for Canadian Scrapbooker, a Designer at FaveCrafts.com, a Contributing Designer at Create Scrapbooks and a designer at Rhonna's Designs and Kuretake. Susan has a paper line called, 'Live in Color' and she also has a co-branded stamp line with Unity Stamp co. Her illustrations are available for licensing. Susan teaches workshops and if you are interested in classes or her images/work please contact her.



I became a Dove Chocolate Discoveries Chocolatier because I wanted to have the title of chocolatier and had intensions of buying delicious high quality chocolate at a great price to share with people attending my scrapbooking events. But once I started to share the excitement of my new found title, my recruiting surpassed anything I had ever done with other direct sales companies. Best of all...a career found me! Next thing I knew I was on a chocolate roller coaster enjoying the best ride of my life. Even my seven-year old cannot wait to be old enough to become a chocolatier! Dove Chocolate Discoveries has now helpied my family accomplish our dream of moving across the country and having a more traditional lifestyle.


I started the Neck Tie Reformatory after years of accessory making. I never wanted to make something that had already been done. I always looked for ways to make women stand out until I realized that the men needed some individualism too. My life now revolves around neckties in a big way! I contact everybody about my neckties! From local celebs to hardcore celebs! I don't hold back when it comes to my designs. I do what feels right, looks right and make sure they are made right. Men around the world deserve a good necktie that says a lot about who they are and I can make that for you!


blog / shop / twitter

Hi! I'm Marilyn and my blog is Pulp Sushi. I live in the Hudson Valley region just north of NYC with my boyfriend. I work in HR but my goal is to creatively work for myself.  My blog shares shop updates, crafty tutorials, reviews, and my own stories about growing a business, and still being a city girl at heart. I'm unapologetically addicted to coffee, desserts, music & dresses. 



 Above all, I'm a mom, grandma, great-grandma, sister and daughter. I am a self taught artist.
My favorite medium is porcelain painting, but I also dabble a bit with acrylics, oils and watrcolors. Roses and birds are my favorite subjects to paint and I rarely venture very far away from them.


My name is Laura McHugh and I love sharing my art, passions and creations on my blog Vintage2glam.blogspot.com.  Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing colorful vintage finds, salvaging items most would consider old or used and turning them into something Glam. I Love recycling the past and incorporating these items into my own vintage inspired accessories and artwork with a modern twist.

..................

A very big thank you to my fabulous sponsors! Reading over these, what I'm struck by most is what a great mix of creative people and businesses we've brought together this month. I'm excited to see how all these personal threads sew together our blogging community. 
So be sure to visit everyone and take advantage of any discount codes...happy hopping!

If you'd like to sponsor Everyday is a Holiday in May click here for details! :)
xo Jenny