Fashion Inspired Art Journaling



Hello lovelies!

I've been meaning to share this art journal spread with you for a while. I shared my love for Meadham Kirchhoff's Spring 2012 with you a little bit ago. I was just so incredibly inspired by the color palette and overall sweetness. When a collection catches my eye I like to gather tear sheets and keep them for reference. (I have an embarrassing amount of these in boxes...and boxes) These pics were such eye candy, inevitably becoming key elements to an Art Journal spread.



  We even hand painted some cosmetic accessories and a portrait of a sweet little gal of our own...some glittery nail polish and a compact. And there's even more imagery that will all be part of a brand new fashion & make-up sticker sheet. They'll be coming to the shop very soon for your very own journaling fun and projects! 

Do you art journal? Are you inspired by fashion? I'd love to see your pages!

Enjoy your weekend!
xo Jenny

P.S.  I was so happy to see all of the comments on my Odd & Abandoned II post....but in a moment of SPAZZticness I accidentally deleted them!  :(  Womp Womp.  In all my years of blogging, that was a first.  :/     Sorry kids.   xo