Call for Sponsors! :)



Hello Hello!
It's that time again... Are you a blogger, small or big business owner, or artist looking to promote your blog, shop, site, youtube channel, or event? Sponsor Everyday is a Holiday in May! :)

Our current sponsors keep telling me that they've been getting fantastic response to their ads! And this is a thrill for me. I love nothing more than spreading the word about fab people doing fab work...and I put a whole lot of effort into getting our names out there and driving traffic our way...on blogs, Pinterest, Facebook...I do all I can to stay connected and expand our network of awesome friends! 

Have a peek at ad options here. And it doesn't stop at ads... Check out the current Feature Sponsor interview here. And check back this week for some superfab Sponsor Spotlights. If you think we'd be a great match email me at jennyeveryday (at) aol.com. 

Would love to have you! :)
xo Jenny