{Lucky} Stuff: You've Been Pinched! Printable



Last night I taught the 12 and 13 year olds to make cake pops.
While we were waiting for the little yummies to set up,
we made this cute gift for the girls to give to someone
special in their life.



The girls loved them!
I hunted high and low for gold coins,
but I couldn't find any.
So, we used Rolos - which are yummier in my opinion
because they have caramel inside.



I made the topper using Jacque's leprechaun
and Rachel's chevron paper.
Then printed it 4x6 at Costco,
folded it in half and stapled it to the top
of snack sized ziploc bag.

If you'd like to PINCH someone special in your life,
you can download the topper HERE!


Fine Print:

Please feel free to use this printable for your personal use.
Please be kind and give credit where credit is due.
Any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me.