A super cute & easy journaling spot/gift tag tutorial

Hey sweetpeas! Happy Saturday!
As promised I have a quick & easy...and fun tutorial for you! Even if you aren't a journaler, you can whip up a batch of these to use as gift tags or place cards! I myself adore wrapping gifts, and I'm always adding sweet and happy bits to my stash. Ribbons, trims, sequins, feathers, tulle, and the list goes on! Taking an afternoon to create a batch of these will ensure a lovely starting point or "cherry on top" for future gifties!

Gather a simple list of supplies:
-assorted pretty papers
- decorative edged scissors
-assorted paper punches
- ruler
- favorite adhesive
-fine point black marker

Pair pretty papers to punch. :)

If my florals look familiar...you are right! They are leftovers from last weekend's project!

One of my art journaling trademarks is faux stitching. I started adding these tiny dashes to edges of pages and photos and couldn't stop! I love that they add a "handmade" feel! :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this lil tutorial! I'd love to see yours if you make some! :)

Enjoy your day!
xo Jenny