Saturday Shout Outs: It's Almost {Christmas} Edition


I'm so excited for Christmas,
but I kind of wish I had another week before it was coming.
This month seems to just fly by
and I'd love to slow it down.
How about you?

There were so many great ideas linked up!
I love seeing what you all are up to
this time of the year.
Here are some of my favorites!

{Ornament Cake Balls @ A Step in the Journey}
These are super darling!


{Holly Cupcakes @ The Seven Year Cottage}
How fun are these cupcakes?


{Gingerbread Man Rattle @ Vixen Made}
You can't catch me . . .


{Reindeer Poop @ Raising Oranges}
My son would go CRAZY for this!


{Stocking Holders @ Southern Lovely}
I love how personalized these are.


{Bustle Skirt Tutorial @ Rae Gun Ramblings}
Is it too late to make IzzyMoo a skirt?


{Handmade Gifts @ Serving Pink Lemonade}
Ahhh! Such a fabulous handmade gift.


May the Christmas force be with you :)