Saturday Shout Outs: {NO School Yet} Edition

Good morning!

How was your weekend?

We are finally all better from our terrible

bout with the flu last week.

Who ever heard of having the flu the last week of summer vacation?

It's terrible!



I've got some Shout Outs for you today,

but first I have a shout out for my kids!

My cute sponsor Sarah Hull of Little Penelope Lane

is also an UBER talented photographer.



She's having a little Cute Kid Contest and I entered my cute kids.

If one of my kids wins, we get a photo session with her!

Would you take five minutes and vote for them?



To vote:

(1) LIKE Sarah Hull Photography's Facebook Page

(2) Leave a comment under JT's photo.

(3) Leave a comment under Isabella's photo.



You're done!





Now onto the Saturday Shout Outs!!!



{Buggy Tic-Tac-Toe @ Suzy's Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom}

This is so clever and so darling!





{S'mores Truffles @ The Cake Dish}

Obsess about S'mores much? I do :) And these look so yummy!





{New Mommy Survival Kit @ Darling Doodles}

This is such a fab idea! The perfect shower gift.





{Ruffly Flower Tutorial @ Craft Buds}

I want to make a jillion of these - they are darling!





{J is for Jack Shirt @ Liberty Original}

Do you think she wants to make JT one for kinder

next week? :)





{Spicy Chicken Hot Pockets @ Lady Behind the Curtain}

These look like the perfect yummy & quick dinner!





{Magic Play Dough @ Little Sprinkles of Fun}

What a fabulous idea! I know my kids would LOVE it.





{Back to School Dress @ Fast Daze}

Um, when Isabella starts preschool? YES!







If you were featured,

please feel free to grab a button if you'd like!