TOO Cute Tuesday: Linky Par-Tay! #37

I bet you're wondering how we went from #40 to #37.
Well, I skipped it!
So, I had to go back and catch #37 so I didn't leave it out.
Ha!

We're still summer road trippin' and having a blast.
Except for seeing this on my dashboard.

Um, our little SoCal selves are not used to that kind of heat.
It is a dry heat, but serious heat none the less!

Now onto TOO Cute Tuesday!

What did you make this week that is TOO Cute??
Come link up!

Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to the specific post - not your main blog.
  • No Etsy shops or giveaways please :)
  • Please post the button or link back here so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them some LOVE!
TOO Cute Tuesday will be open Tuesday-Friday.
On Saturday I'll highlight some of my favorites
and then we'll start over on Tuesday!






This post brought to you by:


I changed the linky party so that the most recently uploaded project will show up as number one. This way everyone gets a chance on top. So, look in the first spot for your project, not at the end. Thanks!!!