My oh My where did the time go?


Hello hello, and happy holidays my sweet friends!! It has been so so long since I last checked in! So sorry for that. Life has been quite tornado like the past few months. I have a bunch of cool stuff to share with you...exciting news too! But for now, I just wanted to check in, to tell you that I still have a pulse....and to let you know that the Holiday Edition of Joli Paquet is in full swing!! Today was day one of the kit previews. You MUST stop on by for lots of holiday fun, ideas, recipes, and inspiration! Kits will be listed for Sale over the next few days. Here is a lil peek at what we will be offering:



"Happy Little Holiday Tree Collage"




It is a DIY collage kit on canvas featuring a print of our original vintage bottle brush tree painting! Mica Flakes, crystal glitter, tinsel trim, ribbon, and ric rac! Bring on the lights, cocoa, and mod podge!! :) This kit is super easy ..and FAST! :)



I'll be back tomorrow with some fun stuff! I've missed you all to bits!!


Happy Happy Holidays!!!

xoxo Jenny